Monday, August 3, 2009

Ins, outs, and others....

So today is a really hectic day at work...but I choose today to start making some decisions...Today I'm going to start letting certain, choice, people know that I'm going to have this major life changing event...a bypass. My secret is coming out! Today isn't a day for fear;people like me, they'll be happy for this decision. Overwhelming support is the way it went for me today! They like me, they really like me....and want me to be healthy! (Plus, when the time comes, it'll give us all a reason to shop!!)

As I sat at lunch drinking my super gigantic Diet Dr Pepper I got a little misty....not because the carbonation was choking me, but because I realized just how much I will miss the Dr! Post bypass is a life without pop! Or at least not in the big giant version I so desperately love!

For the moment, I'm dreaming of the life I will have.....what a life that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment